4 Days Tanzania Camping Adventure Programe
- Private safari ensures personalized service from the guide
- Visit three game reserves with entrance fees included
- Enjoy a mix of hotel and camping accommodations and meals
- Convenient ground transport includes an airport arrival transfer
What to Expect
Day 00 – Picked up from Airport and transfered to Arusha for overnite at Green Mountain Lodge.
Day 01 – Pick up from Hotel in Arusha at 8am and transferred to Lake Manyara National Park (2hrs drive) for full day game drive in this park famous for Tree climbing Lions and Birdlife, until late afternoon (packed lunches will be provided for this day). Later by 6pm, exit the park and head to Twiga Campsite for dinner and o/nite (camp has swimming pool).
Day 02 – After b/fast, depart from Twiga Camp at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti National Park. Get to the entrance gate by noon and have your lunch here. Proceed with afternoon game drive in Serengeti until 6:30pm. Drive to Seronera Campsite for dinner and o/nite.
Day 03 – Early b/fast and head for early morning game drive at 6am in Serengeti until 11am. Return to the camp for brunch, load up your vehicle and head to Ngorongoro for dinner and o/nite at Simba Campsite situated on the Crater rim (2300m above sea level). It would be an en route game drive also from Serengeti to Ngorongoro this afternoon.
Day 04 – Early b/fast, descend into the Crater at 6am with packed lunches for half day game drive. Have lunch by the famous hippo pool. Later by 1pm, start your drive to Arusha for drop of in Town or Hotel.
- Pick up from the Airport on the first day.
- First nite accomodation in Arusha at Green Mountain Hotel on BB.
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle with driver/guide (from arusha to arusha)
- Park fees, camping fees and crater fees
- Food (all meals for 4 days) with a cook
- Safari tents,sleeping bags, sleeping matts, camping chairs, tables etc
- Game drives and crater tour
- Bottled water for the entire safari.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- NB – Price excludes tips and drinks