5 Days Tanzania Lodging Adventure Program
- Private safari ensures personalized service from the guide
- Visit four game reserves with entrance fees included
- Enjoy a mix of hotel / lodging accommodations and meals
- Convenient ground transport includes an airport arrival transfer
What to Expect
Day 00 – Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport, picked up by our driver and transfered to Arusha for overnite at Green Mountain Lodge
Day 01 – Depart from Arusha at 8am with packed lunches to Tarangire National Park. Get there and proceed with full day game drive in this park famous for Big hers of Elephants and Baobab Trees. Later by 5pmexit the park and head to Twiga Lodge for dinner and overnite (Lodge has swimming pool).
Day 02 – After breakfast, head inside Lake Manyara National Park at 8am for full day game drive in this park famous for Tree climbing Lions and Birdlife, until late afternoon (packed lunches will be provided for this day). Later by 5pm, exit the park and head back to Twiga Lodge for dinner and o/nite.
Day 03 – After b/fast, depart from Twiga lodge at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti National Park. Get to the entrance gate by noon and have your lunch here. Proceed with afternoon game drive in Serengeti until 6:30pm. Later head to Serengeti Heritage Tented Lodge for dinner and o/nite.
Day 04 – Early b/fast and head for early morning game drive at 6am in Serengeti until 11am. Return to the lodge for brunch, load up your vehicle and head to Ngorongoro for dinner and o/nite at Rhino Lodge situated on the Crater rim (2300m above sea level). It would be an en route game drive also from Serengeti to Ngorongoro this afternoon.
Day 05 – Early b/fast, descend into the Crater at 6am with packed lunches for half day game drive. Have lunch by the famous hippo pool. Later by 1pm, start your drive to Arusha for drop of in Town or Hotel for onward arrangements.
- Pick up from the Airport on the first day.
- First nite accomodation in Arusha at Green Mountain Hotel on BB.
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle with driver/guide (from arusha to arusha)
- Park fees, concession fees and crater fees
- Food (all meals for 5 days)
- Full board accomodation at the above lodges
- Game drives and crater tour
- Bottled water for the entire safari.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- NB – Price excludes tips and drinks