5 Days Tanzania Camping Adventure Programe
- Group safari ensures personalized service from the guide
- Visit four game reserves with entrance fees included
- Enjoy a mix of hotel and camping accommodations and meals
- Convenient ground transport includes an airport arrival transfer
What to Expect
Day 00 – Arrival at Kilimanjaro airport, picked up by our driver and transferred to Arusha for overnite at Green Mountain Lodge
Day 01 – Depart from Arusha at 8am with packed lunches to Tarangire National Park for full day game drive in this park famous for Big herds of Elephants and Baobab trees. Dinner and overnite at Twiga Camp (camp has swimming pool).
Day 02 – Depart after breakfast at 8amwith packed lunches to Lake Manyara National park. Proceed for a full day game drive in this park famous for tree climbing lions and birdlife. Later by 6pm head back to Twiga Camp for dinner and o/nite (camp has swimming pool)
Day 03 – Depart after b/fast from Twiga Camp at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti national park (home to the “Big 5”). Get there by noon and proceed for afternoon game drive in Seronera area (central serengeti) till sunset. Dinner and o/nite at Seronera Camp. A visit to the Maasai Village can also be done this morning at an extra cost..!
Day 04 – Early morning game drive from 6am till 11am return to the camp for brunch and later by 12pm start your drive to Ngorongoro for dinner and o/nite at Simba Camp on the crater rim (2700mts above sea level). It would be an enroute game drive this afternoon from Serengeti to arrive Ngorongoro by 5pm.
Day 05 – Early b/fast and descend into the Crater at 6am with packed lunches for half day crater tour. Crater is home to the endangered Black Rhino and Pink flamingos inside Lake Magadi. Have lunch by the Ngoitoktok hippo pool and by 1pm start your drive back to Arusha for drop off in town, hotel for onwards arrangements.
- Pick up from the Airport on the first day.
- First nite accomodation in Arusha at Green Mountain Hotel on BB.
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle with driver/guide (from arusha to arusha)
- Park fees, camping fees and crater fees
- Food (all meals for 5 days) with a cook
- Safari tents,sleeping bags, sleeping matts, camping chairs, tables etc
- Game drives and crater tour
- Bottled water for the entire safari.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- NB – Price excludes tips and drinks